We can help.

Report a lost or stolen ATM/Debit card:

  • Please contact the bank immediately so that the card's status can be changed to lost or stolen.
  • During normal business hours, please call 419-629-2761.
  • After normal business hours, please call 800-554-8969.

Reporting fraudulent activity on my ATM/Debit card:

  • Please contact the Bank's ATM/Debit card Department at 419-629-2761 as soon as you notice any suspicious and/or fraudulent activity on your account.
  • After normal business hours, please call 800-554-8969.

Reporting a lost or stolen FNB Credit Card:

  • You can call the bank 419-629-2761 to report your card lost.
  • The customer can also call the customer service number on their statement 800-325-3678 and talk to them directly to report their card lost or stolen.

Reporting fraudulent activity on my FNB Credit Card:

  • The customer can call the bank 419-629-2761 to report the fraudulent charges.
  • After business hours, please call 1-800-369-4887.

Identity Fraud/Theft:

Government officials call identify fraud and theft the fastest growing crime in the nation. In addition to forging checks and documents, thieves will also attempt to obtain personal information such as social security numbers, driver's license numbers, credit card numbers, and even birth certificates. With this information, a thief will open accounts in the victim's name for credit cards and loans with the mail diverted to a different address. It could take you months or years to learn that you are a victim with this method.

What to do if you think your identity has been stolen:

  • Contact the fraud departments of any one of the three consumer reporting companies ( or 888-836-6351, or 888-397-3742 or or 800-680-7289) to place a fraud alert on your credit report. The fraud alert tells creditors to contact you before opening any new accounts or making any changes to your existing accounts. You only need to contact one of the three companies to place an alert. The company you call is required to contact the other two, which will place an alert on their versions of your report, too. Once you place the fraud alert in your file, you're entitled to order free copies of your credit reports, and, if you ask, only the last four digits of your Social Security number will appear on your credit reports.
  • Close the accounts that you know or believe have been tampered with or opened fraudulently.
  • File a report with your local police or the police in the community where the identity theft took place. Get a copy of the report or, at the very least, the number of the report to submit to your creditors and others that may require proof of the crime.
  • File your complaint with the FTC. The FTC maintains a database of identity theft cases used by law enforcement agencies for investigations. Filing a complaint also helps us learn more about identity theft and the problems victims are having so that we can better assist you.
  • Call the social security fraud hotline 800-269-0271