Online Bill Payment
First National Bank offers an easy and convenient way to pay your bills. All you need is a First National Bank Internet banking account.
- The bill payment service is free if you have a Gold Preferred or Relationship Checking Account. However, if you do not schedule a payment within a 3 month period, an inactivity fee of $4.25 per month will apply.
- If you have a Regular or Free Checking Account, the bill payment service is free of charge for the first 3 months. After that, you pay a low monthly fee of $4.25 for the service. This is about equal to the savings in postage and envelopes for the average customer.
- With an online billing and payment service, you can receive, view, and pay your online bills from our personalized secure Website.
- Save time and money. No checks, no stamps, no hassle. You can select bills from hundreds of local and national companies and the "Checkfree Bill Retriever" will retrieve those bills for you in seconds!
- You schedule the date to make payments and gain greater control over the bill management process.
- You can view, pay, and track your bills from one central place. All of your monthly bill information - right at your fingertips!
- Receive your bill statement online, instead of through the mail. Your bills can even be sent directly to your e-mail address or appear on your MyCheckFree site. You can see the amount you owe, the due date, view the bill detail, and pay the bill. Each month you'll receive a reminder e-mail to log in and review each new bill.
- Make person-to-person payments with Zelle.
Contact a Customer Service Representative at one of our office locations or sign up online. Our online sign-up process is simple and efficient - yet detailed enough to ensure security and privacy - as we gather the information necessary to deliver your online bills and process your payments. Just click the "Online Banking" dropdown on the navigation at the top of the page. You will have to be a customer of First National Bank and also have our Internet banking product to sign up for our Bill Payment service.
Want to find out more about "Online Bill Payment"? Go to the Online Video Learning Center. Click "Bill Pay". It will show you all the features and functions available to pay your bills online.