You deserve a tax break! Come in and open an IRA today.
The choice is yours. You can either invest in the IRS or you can open an IRA with First National. With an IRA you can defer taxes until you begin to take money out of the account at retirement. By then most people are in a lower income bracket and pay less in taxes. First National Bank has a variety of different IRA options for you, including a Roth IRA.
Some of the features of the account include:
- Traditional, Roth or Educational accounts
- Three to sixty month terms available
- Minimum deposit of $500.00 for CD's twelve months and longer
- Minimum deposit of $2,500.00 for CDs of less than twelve months,
- Variable rate IRA savings available with minimum deposit of $50.00
- Interest compounded monthly, quarterly, semiannually, or annually depending on your preference and deposit balance
- Competitive interest rates
- Yearly statement summary
- Penalty may apply for early withdrawal
Click here to use our retirement calculators.