Banking anytime and anywhere.
The world is getting smaller. With work, travel, and the busy schedules of life, you need to have your financial information at your fingertips. First National Bank Mobile Banking App requires enrollment in our online banking. Enrollment in online banking can be completed either on our website under Online Banking or by tapping “Enroll now” on the home screen in the FNB Mobile Banking App.
- Download the free FNB Mobile Banking App on your Android or Apple Device by clicking on the appropriate icon below from your device.
- From the Google Play Store search "First National Bank in New Bremen"
- From the Apple App Store search "fnbnewbremen"
- Enter your User ID and Password (same as your Online Banking account)
- Answer a Security Challenge question to confirm your identity
Mobile banking delivers the information you need, when you need it, right from your smartphone:
Available features include
- Check your account balances and view recent transactions
- Easily transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills, view recent and scheduled payments
- Deposit checks using your device’s camera
- Set up and receive alerts to monitor your accounts and adjust your preferences
- Find nearby branches and ATMs. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address
FNB Mobile banking experience is now enhanced with new card management features which include:
Use Cards Easily
- Add an enrolled card to a digital wallet such as Apple Pay ® or Google Pay ™.
- View one-time payments made to a card kept on file in the merchant's database as well as automatic payments made from the card to merchants on a regular basis.
- Display the digital card information (full card number and details), needed to perform transactions without using a physical card.
Manage Cards on-the-go
- Turn cards on and off - when the card is off, no purchases or withdrawals are approved except for previously scheduled recurring payments.
- Enable controls to restrict card usage based on location, spend limit, merchant type, and transaction type.
- Establish alerts for each time the card is used based on specific desired alerts or when a transaction is attempted but declined.
- Call designated phone numbers to activate a card, report a card as lost or stolen, or set a PIN.
- Check transaction and account balances associated with your debit card(s). Transactions are enriched with recognizable merchant details for cardholders to seamlessly identify transactions.
- Get spend insight analytics to see what, when and where transactions are occurring.
Engage in Real Time
View suspicious activity with real-time alerts.
Want to find out more about "Mobile banking"? Go to the Online Video Learning Center and click on the "Mobile Banking" video.