We strive to be ADA Compliant.
First National Bank is serious about website accessibility. We built this new site with the goal of being able to serve all people. We use multiple auditors to help us improve it for you.
If you have any comments, questions, or require additional help, please contact us at 419-629-2761.
This website is fully compliant with both Level A and Level AA success criteria according to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG), which means the website complies with all four guidance principles set forth by WCAG 2.1 including: Perceivable, Operable, Understandable, and Robust.
1. Perceivable: Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive.
- Provide text alternatives for non-text content.
- Provide captions and other alternatives for multimedia.
- Create content that can be presented in different ways, including by assistive technologies, without losing meaning.
- Make it easier for users to see and hear content.
2. Operable: User interface components and navigation must be operable.
- Make all functionality available from a keyboard.
- Give users enough time to read and use content.
- Do not use content that causes seizures.
- Help users navigate and find content.
3. Understandable: Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable.
- Make text readable and understandable.
- Make content appear and operate in predictable ways.
- Help users avoid and correct mistakes.
4. Robust: Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents.
- Maximize compatibility with current and future user tools.
For more information about Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level A and Level AA conformance, please click on the logo below.
Below are some website screen readers that you can use:
If you do not have Adobe PDF Reader, please click the logo below.