Business Debit Cards
Enjoy faster, easier checking with the use of First National Bank's Debit Card.
To make a purchase, just present your Debit Card. The purchase amount is automatically deducted from your First National Bank checking account, and you get a receipt for your records. Use your debit card to make purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted or go to any ATM to access your First National accounts to withdraw cash, make deposits, or transfer funds whenever it is convenient for you.
Debit Card Features:
- Debited directly out of checking account
- Accepted where major credit cards are accepted
- Each transaction appears on your monthly checking statement with amounts, merchants' names, and locations
- Your Debit Card can be used in all ATM Machines
- Extra safety - if your card is lost or stolen, please contact First National Bank immediately to report your lost or stolen card at 419-629-2761. After hours, please call Fiserv Member Services at 1-800-554-8969
EMV Debit Cards:
In April 2016, First National Bank began issuing EMV (chip-enabled) debit cards. The Bank anticipates all customers will receive a new EMV (chip-enabled) card over the next 12 months (March 2017). Often times these cards will be sent substantially before the expiration date of the current cards. The EMV (chip-enabled) cards can be identified by the rectangular shaped microchip in the upper left section of the card. Once your EMV (chip-enabled) card is activated the old magnetic strip card will be deactivated.
The new EMV cards will have the ability to use either the chip technology or the older magnetic strip technology. This will likely continue as merchants transition to the EMV technology. Actual usage of the EMV cards is further explained in the letter accompanying the new EMV cards. First National feels these cards add a strong layer of security in protecting customer's card data. This being said EMV technology will not combat situations where the merchant is using the older magnetic strip technology (like most self-service gas pumps). EMV technology will also not provide any protection with online purchases. Please feel free to contact the Bank with any questions.
- 24 Hour Automated Teller Service
- Withdraw available cash from your checking or savings account
- Make transfers between savings and checking accounts
- Make deposits to your account at ATMs equipped with that available feature
- Purchase merchandise at merchants equipped with POS (Point of Sale) terminals
- Free ATM access at any First National Bank ATM Terminals.
To apply, simply contact a Customer Service Representative at one of our office locations. They will help you complete the application so you can have your debit card available to make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted. To activate your debit card or to change your Pin, please call 1-800-567-3451.